Smith Express Helmet
|head circumference (cm)||51 - 55||55 - 59||59 - 62|
Produced as an urban helmet, Smith's Express has all the requisite features to perform in and around town. The solid shell keeps you warm in winter and prevents perfectly quaffed hair from that inevitable spring shower. And yet, with 13 vents spread across its surface, the Express should be comfortable to wear in summer too. A soft, removable peak shields eyes from bright sunny mornings and dank, drizzly evenings too.
A flush-fit rear light is a comforting feature too and for an extra dash of visibility, the helmet's straps feature the use of reflective material.
- Lightweight in-mold construction
- Adjustable dial for changing exact fit, quickly on the go
- 13 fixed vents to quell the impact of urban heat
- A removeable peak is equally adept at shielding sun as it is the odd shower
- Flush, rear light operates in flashing or constant mode. Pops in and out.
- Chin strap uses reflective material for extra visibility on busy routes
- Gloss colour finish
- Smith lifetime warranty
- Avoid leaving in a car on a hot day. Excessive heat can compromise the helmet's ability to absorb an impact
- Only clean using water, mild soap and a soft cloth
- Air dry