Thousand X CHPT3 Barrivell MIPS Helmet
We like the original Thousand Heritage Urban Cycling Helmet. It’s smooth lines, clean colours and no frills styling makes it a great choice for all sorts of cycling. Thousand have taken these cues and teamed up with David Millar's CHPT3 to create an ogle-worthy city cycling helmet.
On the back of the Thousand X CHPT3 Barrivell MIPS Helmet is a removable multi-use red (rear) light. It can stay mounted on your helmet or moved and fitted to your bike with the included mount. Thousand have included eight vents - four front and four rear - to help airflow over your head. A MIPS liner is there too, which can reduce the rotational forces involved if you ever take a tumble.
The stylish Thousand X CHPT3 Barrivell MIPS Helmet is an ideal lid for urban cycling. The MIPS system keeps you safe and the rear light keeps you seen and the visor keeps the sun out your eyes.
- Stylish urban cycling helmet with MIPS
- Limited edition collab with CHPT3
- Magnetic under-chin buckle
- Pop-lock to secure your helmet with your lock
- Integrated and removable rear light
- Rear light lasts 1 hour solid or 2 hours flashing
- Included mount lets you fit your light to your bike
- Dial Fit System keeps the helmet secure
- CPSC and EN 1078 certified
- MIPS liner
- Small size fits 54 cm - 57 cm head circumference
- Medium size fits 57 cm - 59 cm head circumference
- Large size fits 59 cm - 62 cm head circumference
- If you’re in between sizes, go for the smaller option
- Pads are machine washable
- Use a damp cloth and gently scrub marks off the shell