Vittoria 1976 Cycling Shoe - 3 Bolt Sole
A re-introduction of the original Vittoria 1976 Shoe by the Vittoria shoe company, the Vittoria Lorica 1976 Cycling Shoe Look 3-Point Sole model is a beautifully styled, road compatible cycling shoe ideal for relaxed club runs & cafe stop rides.
Made completely by hand in Biella, Italy by Vittoria, the 1976 shoes use Lorica uppers uniquely peppered with air holes for breathability. The sole, which is reassuringly stiff for smooth power transfer, is finished with 3-point Look compatible mounting points.
- Nylon Sole
- Look/Shimano 3-Bolt attachment
- Microfibre upper
- Lace closure system
- Made in Italy
- Throwback style married to modern performance
- Perfect partner for the vintage steel road racer
- Comfort prioritized thanks to flat carbon
- Ideal summer road shoe thanks to enhanced breathability