Vittoria 1976 Cycling Shoe - SPD Sole
A re-introduction of the original Vittoria 1976 Shoe by the Vittoria shoe company, founded by former professional rider Celestino Vercelli, the Vittoria 1976 Cycling Shoe is an SPD compatible road or city cycling shoe, ideal both off the bike and on.
Made completely by hand in Biella, Italy by Vittoria, the 1976 shoes use Lorica uppers uniquely peppered with air holes for breathability. The sole is rubber with an SPD recess centred around ruggedised grips for all-weather traction whilst off the bike.
- Nylon sole with tread
- SPD, Crank Bros compatible
- Microfibre upper
- Lace closure system
- Made in Italy
- Throwback style married to modern performance
- Perfect partner for the vintage steel city cruiser or tourer
- SPD practicality with plenty of grip
- Ideal summer road shoe thanks to enhanced breathability
- 279g Size EU 41