Mission Workshop The Integer - Black Camo
The San Francisco luggage experts have really given their all when it comes to the Mission Workshop Integer Camera Backpack. They have taken into consideration a wide range of different kit setups to create their solution for lugging camera great round town, in the wilds or across continents. Like all Mission Workshop bags, the Integer is totally weatherproof and this Black Camo version is made out a durable Cordura Nylon fabric and comes with a stylish Cobra Buckle.
The bottom half of the main pocket on the Integer is the padded camera compartment. There is space for a full frame DSLR, several lenses and a flash in there. The dividers are all adjustable so you can customise the space to fit neatly around whatever size camera setup you have. You can get quick access to your gear via zips on the front and side of the Integer. If you even find yourself on a trip that doesn’t require camera gear (we’re not entirely sure there is such a thing) then you can remove the whole padded insert to leave you with a fully-fledged backpack.
Where the Integer starts to get really clever is in the way the bag handles accessories and organisation. There is a dedicated, padded laptop pocket in the back, a hidden water bottle carrier on the side and a pair of external and internal organisation pockets. A really neat feature is the tripod holder - hefty velcro straps and a clip hold your camera carrier in place.
Could the Mission Workshop Integer Backpack be the ultimate do-it-all bag? We aren’t qualified to give out those kind of awards but we do know that the Integer is one hell of a practical bag and it’s use stretches far beyond a camera bag.
- Made of 500d Black Camo Cordura
- Cobra Buckle Front strap
- Main compartment has open space and a camera insert
- Main compartment size can be adjusted via roll top closure
- Camera insert has adjustable dividers in it
- Space for a full frame DSLR, lenses and a flash
- Camera insert can fit a drone
- Insert can be removed to use the bag as a travel backpack
- Dedicated 15” laptop pocket
- Hidden water bottle holder
- Tripod holder
- Multiple accessory pockets
- Arkiv straps on the back and shoulder straps
- Pass through fits onto roller luggage
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Internal dimensions (H x W x D): 35 cm x 26 cm x 10cm
- External dimensions (H x W x D): 51 cm x 36 cm x 17cm
- 24 Litre volume
- The way the fabric is made and the bags are sewn, not two bags have an identical camouflage pattern
- One seriously practical backpack, for more than just photography
- Wipe clean
- Air dry