Mission Workshop The Transit Duffle - Black Camo
We’re all familiar with duffle bags. They’re elongated bags which you fill with stuff: gym gear, overnight trip gear or maybe even several boxes of neatly packed cupcakes. They’re effective because you open them up and fill them with everything that you need, close it then you’re good to go. Mission Workshop have taken some time to develop their version of the duffle and they’ve called it the Transit.
You may think that it is crazy for anyone put a unique touch to a duffle bag - there are a lot of options out there - but hear us out. The key feature of the Mission Workshop Transit is that it fits onto a porteur rack on the front of your bike. A pair of clips for the rack and a pair of clips for your handlebars and you’re good to go. Off the bike, the Transit can be carrying in several ways: stow-away grab handles, removable shoulder strap and even as a backpack (with a harness that is sold separately). Yup, it’s versatile.
Now that you know how to carry it, you can look at what you put into the Transit. The large main pocket is open with a couple of organisers on one side. Behind it is a zip compartment for up to a 15” laptop and there are two other zip accessory pockets. Finally, there are four drop in accessory pockets around the outside of the bag. There’s no excuse for you not being able to fit anything in.
The Mission Workshop Transit is a versatile duffle bag which has enough space for overnight trips and daily duties. The compatibility with front racks adds another level of versatility and even means you could even do a touch of light touring with it.
- Duffle bag
- Fits onto a porteur style front rack
- Fabric is 500D Cordura, a robust luggage staple
- Main zip pocket has two internal organisers in it
- Single laptop pocket fits 15” screens
- Two zip-up accessory pockets
- Four drop-in external accessory pockets
- Stow-away carry handles
- Removable shoulder strap
- Optional backpack straps (sold separately)
- Volume: 31 L
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- External Dimensions: 32 x 45 x 23 (HxWxD in cm)
- Designed, prototyped and manufactured in the USA
- Unique duffle bag that doubles as a rack bag
- Manufactured in the USA
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally