Mission Workshop The Vandal - Black Camo
The Mission Workshop Vandal is the biggest capacity bag the San Francisco luggage experts make. The Vandal’s inspiration is firmly urban (no straps-everywhere jungle trekking bags to be seen) so it is still just as practical for riding around town as it is for doing a postage run or holding all your kit for a cyclocross race-day
Hidden away between the front and back pockets is the party trick of the Vandal: the zip-away expander pocket. Day to day, you can pretend the cavernous central pocket isn’t there while you carry your usual laptop, coat, water bottle, pencil case and other essentials. Then when you remember that you’re hosting dinner for six this very evening, you can pick up all the ingredients for the mushroom stroganoff on your way home (and a bottle of wine too).
As well as the expander pocket, the Mission Workshop Vandal has a roll-top main pocket, a laptop pocket, a velcro accessory pocket and two zip pockets on the back. All of the various storage compartment lets you fit all the gear you need with you in some vague amount of organisation.
Why would you choose the Vandal then? It’s the biggest bag in Mission’s range yet remains entirely practical for daily use, as the extra capacity zips away to nothing. It’s considerably bigger than the Rambler so if you find yourself regularly carrying mammoth loads, the Vandal is the bag for you.
- Weatherproof, expandable backpack
- Fabric is 1000D Nylon, a premium bag staple
- Main compartment can be closed via clip or roll-top
- Laptop pocket fits most 15” and 17” laptops (don’t forget a case)
- Extra velcro accessory drop-in pocket
- Two zip-up accessory pockets with waterproof zips
- Hidden compartment doubles carrying capacity
- Sternum strap
- Volume: 29- 64 L
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- External Dimensions: 53 x 38 x 15 (HxWxD in cm) (compressed)
- Designed, prototyped and manufactured in the USA
- Adaptable backpack for what you need to carry
- Never run out of storage space again!
- Manufactured in the USA
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally